✦ Make sure that the garbage and recycling gets inside the correct bins. Do not leave anything next to them-they do not take it if it’s not inside the dumpsters.
✦ Break down your boxes before you put them in the bin.
✦ If you have something large-i.e. couch, mattress, entertainment center, etc. please take it to the curb of Interlaken. The city will pick it up from there.
Waste Management as well as the City of Madison do not take electronics-i.e. TV, computers, DVD players, etc.
DO NOT PUT THEM IN THE DUMPSTERS OR OUT AT THE CURB
• Goodwill will take all computers and their components for free (working or not).
• Best Buy will take for free:
1. DVD/Blu-ray players/VHS Players
2. Laptops and batteries
3. Computer speakers
4. Mice and Keyboards
5. Printers and scanners
7. Chargers, connection wires
8. Phones-mobile and landline
9. Rechargeable batteries
12. Toner Cartridges
• For a $25 fee:
1. Tube TV’s smaller than 32 inches and flat panel TVs smaller than 50 inches
2. Computer Monitors
*There are limits of how many you can bring in per day on these so check with Best Buy beforehand.
• City of Madison Recycling center on Badger Rd:
TVs, computers, and monitors are all $10
Other electronics are free-see the list on their website: http://www.cityofmadison.com/streets/recycling/computers/program.cfm
© Nantucket Luxury Apartments. Madison Apartments. All Rights Reserved.
10am - 5pm Monday
10am - 6pm Tuesday
10am - 5pm Wednesday
10am - 6pm Thursday
10am - 5pm Friday
10am - 4pm Saturday
11am - 3pm Sunday